- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
Pack a picnic lunch and bring all your family and friends down to Spencer Park to enjoy a great afternoon out of fun filled games and festivities! Mitre 10 bouncy castle, $2 sausage sizzle and lolly scrambles for the kids.
To be held Sunday the 27th of November from 12pm at Spencer Park, Picnic Area 3. Cancelled if wet.
Everyone is welcome – Look forward to seeing you all there!
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!