- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
Have you or a family member experienced the grief and pain of conceiving, then losing a child before or at birth?
Whether this was recently, or decades ago, we invite you to join us for this year’s Mass of Remembrance for Families on Tues 11th October at 7.30pm at Christ the King Parish.
This annual Liturgy, since 2007, is offered for all children who have died before being Baptised, and for all families to remember, love and heal in the knowledge that “your child is alive and living in the Lord.”- Pope John Paul II.
After the Mass each family will have an opportunity to inscribe the name of their little one in the Book of Life. This special, lovingly handcrafted memorial book is housed in our peaceful Chapel of the Innocents at the John Paul II Centre for Life. Anyone is welcome to come and spend time in reflection there, or in our Children’s Garden of Remembrance.
If you need someone to talk to about your loss, or if there is some other way in which we can help you, please let us know. Call us at the John Paul II Centre for Life, 88 Idris Rd. Ph 351 3227.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!