- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
Every child is a gift from God! We delight with parents in each new baby conceived and gratefully anticipate each new person and the gifts they will bring to the world.
Some women struggle to celebrate their motherhood and to welcome their child with joy because of their particular circumstances. We invite every mother who is worried about her pregnancy to consider allowing us to support her through this time in prayer and in many practical ways through the John Paul II centre for Life and perhaps through our Catholic community.
On Thursday 1st December 2016 at 12 midday, we invite all pregnant Mothers and their families to a special Rite of Blessing for Expectant Parents and their Child in the Womb Mass in the Chapel of the Holy Innocents at the John Paul II Centre for Life, 88 Idris Road, Bryndwr, Christchurch and then afterwards to stay for some refreshments. A special “Prayer for Mother and Baby” card will be given to each mother attending. Please RSVP to email@example.com by 28 November 2016 for catering purposes.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!