- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
Here is an ideal and unique gift idea for loved ones to honour them for any special milestone in their life at Christmas time – birth, death, wedding, graduation, children/parents going overseas to live…
Individually hand beaded orb to hang on a Christmas tree. Comes gift boxed. Can be made in your loved one’s favourite colours or in any colours you choose. If you wish, an optional extra is to include a tassel. May include letters forming the name of your loved one/occasion/date (up to 11 letters – may be a combination of letters and numbers). Locally made.
Without Tassel: Only $17.25 + 58c per letter/number.
With Tassel: Only $23 + 58c per letter/number.
Postage can be arranged at cost.
$5.00 of the proceeds from each sale goes to support the John Paul II Centre for Life.
Note: Visit the Catholic Shop – 373 Manchester Street, Christchurch, to see a prototype example of a completed ornament.
• Internet banking – John Paul II Centre for Life Trust – 01 1188 0120948 00. Please include your ‘name’ and ‘Ornament’ as a reference.
• Post or drop cheque or cash to – 88 Idris Road, Bryndwr, Christchurch 8052 or visit the Catholic Shop – 373 Manchester Street Christchurch.
Please complete the online form for each ornament then click Send, or call us at the Centre and we will complete this form for you:
*Note: Your details will only be used to contact you once your Commemorative Orb is ready or if we need more information.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!