- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
We have plenty of opportunities to volunteer and warmly encourage you to donate your time, energy and talents.
Between our three life streams, we will surely be able to connect you to people and projects that will suit your interests, abilities and schedule.
No matter how you help, you will meet new people, learn new things, and acquire a heightened appreciation of God’s Blessings in your own life and the lives of others.
No specific experience is needed – just a willingness to help in a loving and merciful way. If you are interested in helping in a specific way, please send us an email and we will connect you to the appropriate person to explore together how you could help.
Here are some volunteer opportunities to work with others in our John Paul II Centre family….
- Urgent prayer support from home
- pray at a public vigil to help protect Mothers and babies
- organise fun activities for families and our community
- support our education seminars (setting up rooms/preparation of course materials)
OR maybe you could offer your energy. time and talents to help us
- seasonally with baby gear sorting
- in our office with admin maintenance /website maintenance
- supporting someone with work and friendship
- supporting women who are experiencing difficulty during pregnancy, or in the sudden loss of a pre-born child.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- What am I saying ‘I do’ to?
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?