- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
The John Paul II Centre for Life is a Charitable Trust that relies on the generosity of others to carry out the work of building a culture of life, marriage and family life in the Christchurch Diocese.
We sincerely thank you for considering becoming a Sponsor!
When you commit to supporting us with products or service, we will advertise your business across our communication channels for a set time period.
Please contact us to discuss how we can work together to support each other.
Sponsoring us gives us the confidence in moving forward and enables us to serve and support people and their families in the Christchurch Diocese.
It’s a win/win!
How it works:
- Contact us to discuss how we can work together to support each other or alternatively, keep an eye out on our advertisements requesting specific support.
- We will include your business logo/name as a valued sponsor on our website, in our newsletter, and face book channels.
Every donation counts – thank you sincerely for any amount you give.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!