- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
The John Paul II Centre for Life is a Charitable Trust that relies on your generosity to enable us to continue our work of building a culture of life, marriage and family life in the Christchurch Diocese.
Any donation gifted over $5.00 may be tax deductible at the end of the year.
There are a variety of ways you can make a yearly pledge donation:
- Post a cheque to 88 Idris Road, Bryndwr, Christchurch 8052, OR
- Visit the Centre with a cash donation – 88 Idris Road, in Christchurch, OR
- By online donation
It’s easy! Here’s how:
- Access your online bank account.
- Complete the following information fields:
- Our bank account details: John Paul II Centre for Life Trust; 01 1188 0120948 00; (ANZ Merivale)
- $ amount you wish to donate and
- Include Donation as a reference.
3. If you need a tax receipt, please contact us with your name and postal address details.
Every donation counts – thank you sincerely for any amount you give.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!