- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
The John Paul II Centre for Life is a Charitable Trust that relies on your generosity to enable us to continue our work of building a culture of life, marriage and family life in the Christchurch Diocese.
The financial contributions we receive from our generous supporters allows us to serve and support people and their families.
Any donation from $5.00 may be tax deductible at the end of the year.
There are several ways you can make a one off donation:
- Post a cheque to 88 Idris Road, Bryndwr, Christchurch 8052 OR
- Visit us at the Centre with a cash donation – 88 Idris Road, in Christchurch OR
- By online donation
It’s easy! Here’s how:
- Access your online bank account.
- Complete the following information fields:
- Our bank account details: John Paul II Centre for Life Trust; 01 1188 0120948 00; (ANZ Merivale)
- $ amount you wish to donate and
- Include Donation as a reference.
- 3. If you need a tax receipt, please contact us with your name and postal address details.
Every donation counts – thank you sincerely for any amount you give.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- What am I saying ‘I do’ to?
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?