- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
Are you looking for an easy and simple way to support the work of the John Paul II Centre?
Join our coffee club today! Our Coffee Club is a group of people who financially supports the work of the John Paul II Centre for Life.
The John Paul II Centre for relies on your generosity to enable us to continue our work of building a culture of life, marriage and family life in the Christchurch Diocese.
We are looking for 100 people to give $5 (the cost of a cup of coffee) a week by automatic payment.
This will increase our income by $24,000 which will assist our $210,220 budget. If we can increase it to 200 people it will also cover our shortfall of $28,000.
We invite you set up an automatic payment for $5 per week or $20 per month.
Any donation from $5.00 may be tax deductible at the end of the year.
- Contact us with your details and we will add you to our Supporters Email List so you will receive up-to-date information about our educational initiatives, upcoming events, gift offerings, fundraising initiatives and newsletters about how your contribution is used.
- Access your online bank account, and complete the following information fields:
- Our bank account details: John Paul II Centre for Life Trust; 01 1188 0120948 00; (ANZ Merivale)
- $ amount you want to contribute and the frequency.
- Include ‘Coffee club’ as a reference.
- At the end of the financial year, we will send you a tax receipt.
Every donation counts – thank you sincerely for any amount you give.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!