- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
For us who love God, Christmas trees are a symbol of Life and we decorate the tree with gifts symbolising and celebrating love and kindness. Click this link for more on the history of the Christmas tree.
Christmas time though can also be one of those seasons which brings up memories of our loved ones who are no longer here to celebrate Christmas with us. Maybe they are away overseas or elsewhere or they cannot be home, or have they died during the year?
An idea to remember them at this beautiful time could be to place a uniquely special Christmas decoration on your tree.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?
- Are you an experienced office administrator all rounder? Do you have a willing and “can-do” attitude? If you answered ‘Yes!’ then come and join our small, friendly team!