- Become a Supporter
- Join our Coffee Club
- Join Our Supporter’s Email Network
- Leave a Bequest in Your Will
- Make a One off Donation
- Make a Regular Donation by Automatic Payment
- Purchase a gift for some one you love
- Make a Yearly Pledge
- Join our Partnership Programme
- Volunteer your Time and Talents
- Join our Urgent Prayer Support Network
- Sponsor Us
- Commemorative Ornament
- Our Sponsors
- Annual Reports
|John Paul II Centre for Life – Office Administrator|
|Part-time 25 hours per week|
4 July 2017
You’ll be handling a variety of duties, supporting and organising the smooth day to day running of the John Paul II Centre for Life.
Your job will be to provide administrative and financial support to the Director, Trustees and the team and provide professional and friendly service to everyone we encounter at the Centre. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations are efficient and effective so we are successful in supporting the activities aligned to our mission.
The hours and days are flexible, but ideally we need someone who can commit to around four or five hours five days a week. Only applicants that can work long term in New Zealand will be eligible for this role.
We need a motivated and enthusiastic person that who takes a methodical approach to their work and is well organised. Ideally you will be able to learn new things quickly and deal with the pressure of working to deadlines.
This job is right for you if you:
- Have at least five years proven experience in a similar role in a busy office environment with working knowledge of office administration and general book keeping principles, accounting practices including GST and PAYE, and accounting software systems, specifically Xero.
- Have a high level of competency in numeracy and literacy and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Are a solution seeker and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Are a proactive learner, and are open to new opportunities, thinking and ways of doing things.
For a copy of the position description or for more information, please call Margaret – 03 3513 225.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Margaret@jp2.org.nz.
Applications close Friday 21 July 2017.
Join our email list...
Other News and Events
- Thanks for the help ladies!
- JPII Centre Mass of Remembrance
- John Paul II Centre Race Night: Thank you so much
- What am I saying ‘I do’ to?
- Are you a breastfeeding Mum currently using natural fertility as a means of spacing babies?
- How well do you understand the issues and risks around legalising euthanasia or assisted suicide in NZ?
- Save the date for our Community Christmas Picnic!
- Respect for Life: Praying for Family Peace- 28 October
- Prayer in Times of Earthquakes
- Invitation to all pregnant Mothers!
- Fun and New Friends at John Paul Community Picnic
- Are you missing someone at Christmas time?
- Pray for Life: Adoption Novena this weekend!
- Please can you help our pregnancy centre?
- How about a movie night? Apparition Hill
- End of year tax receipts delayed
- Natural Fertility Awareness sessions offered at the John Paul II Centre for Life
- Apparition Hill Movie – don’t miss out!
- Register for FREE session this Saturday about natural family planning
- Are you a health professional, pre-marriage counsellor? or want to teach others about natural family planning and their fertility?